- Gun Banners Don't Understand Basic Firearms Terms wp.me/p2m1CK-18U 1 month ago
- "Easter? What's That?" Says Google wp.me/p2m1CK-18Q 1 month ago
- Zuckerman on Economics and Politics wp.me/p2m1CK-18M 1 month ago
- This is Why We're Doomed, Part 12,490 wp.me/p2m1CK-18C 1 month ago
- DHS Ammo Fact wp.me/p2m1CK-18y 2 months ago
- But this could NEVER happen here, right? Remember when we laughed at silly, crazy, loony Glen Beck? Good times. shar.es/eemPo 2 months ago
- RT @RealDumbassNews: Ace? Best Blog? Again? I bow to The Ewok and fart in his general direction. Congrats to my favorite blog! 2 months ago
- Government is not reason; it is not eloquence. It is force. And force, like fire, is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. -G.Washington 2 months ago
Tags#WAR Arab Spring Boycott Breitbart Budget California Chart-Fu Civility Class Warfare Climate Change Conservatives Debt Democrats Doom Election 2012 Entitlements Environmentalists Firearms Govt Health Care Green Energy Gun Control Haiku Hypocrisy Islam Kimberlin Media Bias Misconduct New Media Obama Old Media Political Correctness Progressives Race Card Romney Same-Sex Marriage Shameful Shameless Socialism The Narrative Tolerance Trayvon Unemployment War on Christianity War on Women Zimmerman
Monthly Archives: August 2012
You didn’t build that. Someone else built that for you. God, I miss Reagan.
In listening to Condi Rice’s speech, there was a particular passage that resonated with me and (in my furry opinion) perfectly encapsulates why America is flailing within, why the world is in relative chaos, and why the American and world … Continue reading
I was going to write a witty and insightful posting about racism and the media meme. Ellen Barkin and Samuel L. Jackson and Toure and Tingles Matthews were up first, followed by David Chalian who was fired by Yahoo for … Continue reading
In Obama world we’ll all be equally poor. Say “Goodbye” Barack.
I received some unwelcome news at work, yesterday. My position is being dramatically changed and will have a serious impact on my work duties and availability for blogging. I don’t yet know how it will work out. Except that it’s … Continue reading
Ryan Zinke, former Navy SEAL who started the super PAC Special Operations for America on the PACs recent ad (Hat Tip Breitbart): “It accurately portrays his core belief that America should not lead. This president is shaping America to be … Continue reading
Romney and Ryan, Political hurricane. Their storm is coming.
From the Daily Caller: “There’s a double standard that exists for Democrats and other parties,” she said. “It’s a Saul Alinsky tactic. … So every time there’s an instance where something happens, they are going to make us live up … Continue reading
Hat Tip Hot Air: If this go-around you don’t know who you dislike more or like more, Romney or Obama — this go-around, give Romney a shot. We don’t want to repeat the failed policies of President Obama. That’s insanity, … Continue reading
H/T Weasel Zippers: “Why Obama sucks?” he said. “He sucks on the economy, because he hasn’t created a new job in 3 ½ years. He sucks on foreign policy because he leads from behind, and he’s an amateur.” -Steve Lucas
While scrounging around for links and news this morning, one of the items that popped up and caught my attention was a piece in the Boston Herald written by Kimberly Atkins titled, “C’mon Scott! Nobody likes a party pooper”. Atkins … Continue reading