A few items from the weekend:
- Legal Insurrection: Tea Party wrap-up from Madison Wi. this past weekend.
- David Axelrod made a bit of a gaffe on Sunday morning.
- Gateway Pundit: Obama has sent millions to his cousin in Kenya.
- Weasel Zippers: Afghan President Hamid Karzai is blaming NATO for the wave of violence in his country this weekend.
- Patterico crushes Cahrles Jhonson.
- Andrew Malcolm: Americans best-liked and least-liked congressmen.
- TownHall: Geithner claims that the president’s 2013 budget meets the “critical test” of “restoring our deficits to a more sustainable position.”
- Rassmussen: 73% Think Photo ID Requirement Before Voting Does Not Discriminate.